Taste of Oak Brook
The Taste of Oak Brook will be back in 2022
Bring the entire family for a special evening of food from selected Oak Brook restaurants and a spectacular fireworks display.
Date: Sunday, July 3, 2022
Fireworks at approximately 9:30 PM (Dusk)
SPECIAL NOTE -- CHANGES FOR 2022
- The Village of Oak Brook will no longer allow alcoholic beverages to be brought in to the Event.
- Beer, Wine and Sangria will be available for purchase at the Event.
- On-site Parking will be available for a fee of $20.00 per vehicle.
- New this year: pre-paid premium parking will be sold in advance of the event, in addition to the regular parking locations.
- Oak Brook restaurants are welcome to apply, please email email@example.com or call 630-368-5026
- Special sponsorship packages are still available please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-368-5026
- Handicap parking will be available at the Oak Brook Golf Clubhouse with courtesy carts to shuttle to attendees to the field.
- The Police Department will provide families with lost and found tattoos.
- Some children's activities, food and beverages will require the purchase of tickets.
- The beverage tent will be featuring beer, wine, Sangria, water and soda drinks.
- The purchase of tickets for food, beverages and some children's activities are available only on the event date. Food and beverage items range from 2 tickets to 7 tickets and cost $1 per ticket. There will be several ticket booths to purchase tickets from which can be exchanged for food, beverage or some children's activities.
- Rain date for the fireworks only display is Monday July 4th.
- Please, no open-grilling, sparkler or pets