The mission of the Village of Oak Brook is to provide the community with excellent local government services that meet the needs of its citizens and are delivered in a professional, responsive and responsible manner.
To achieve this mission, the Village will:
- Strive to deliver high-quality municipal services in a cost-effective and fiscally responsible manner; with courtesy, integrity and fairness; and with a view toward the good of the entire community as well as the individual resident or corporate citizen.
- Continually evaluate the content and quality of Village programs and services.
- Engage in ongoing planning and development efforts designed to preserve and enhance the value of property in the Village.
- Consult with and involve Oak Brook citizens in the Village's decision-making processes through both formal and informal means including hearings, meetings, surveys, advisory boards and commissions, task forces and committees.
- Seek to develop a Village staff that emulates, through its values and performance, this mission and its tenets.
Village President and Board of Trustees